Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.06.2007, 17:30     # 622
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
GIGABYTE 3D GALAXY II CPU LIQUID COOLING SYSTEM
"Liquid cooling, once the realm of eccentric PC alchemists, has evolved into a relatively mainstream cooling solution available to the average user. While many liquid-cooling aficionados will scoff at the idea of buying a system in kit form, these kits make it very easy for the novice to get their feet wet, so to speak. Gigabyte is better known for marketing motherboards and graphics cards but has recently ventured into the chassis/cooling market. They've sent us their new Galaxy II system for evaluation and it represents the second generation of this product. It comes complete with everything you'll need to cool your CPU and has some interesting features that promise good cooling, safety and expansion. Let's put it through its paces and see how it performs."

Arctic Cooling Arctic Fan 9
"It is hard to review a product such as a fan. Generally, if you plug it in, and it works, then the fan deserves a recommendation. On the contrary, today I will be reviewing the Arctic Cooling Arctic Fan 9, Arctic Cooling’s new PWM based 90mm fan. For the test, I will be replacing the stock fan on my CPU cooler with it, and seeing what the differences in temperature and noise pollution look like."

Zalman CNPS9500 AM2 CPU Cooler
" You know them, you love them... or you at least know OF them. They have been putting out quality PC cooling gear for over 6 years now and show no signs of letting up. I, for one, am very happy about that. Today we are reviewing another well known product from Zalman. The CNPS9500 series of coolers are known for excellent cooling performance but the last socket to be graced with it's presence was the AMD AM2 socket."

3RSYSTEM iCEAGE CPU Cooler
"Rarely do we see a huge innovation in CPU cooler design. I think that last big thing was heatpipes and those are in tons of CPU coolers now. Today we will be looking at the iCEAGE CPU cooler from 3RSYSTEM. It may look like your standard CPU cooler, but it features Direct Touch Heatpipe (DTH) technology. Instead of having heatpipes go into a heatsink base the heatpipes make up the base of the cooler. We will see how well this technology works and if it will make CPU coolers lighter in the future."

ASUS Arctic Square CPU Cooler
"There was a time that users were completely consumed with finding the best CPU cooler to get the lowest CPU temps. Often, noise, aesthetics, and installation techniques were sacrificed just to get that ever so low temperature. Nowadays, we no longer have to sacrifice anything of the sort. Things have improved greatly and CPU coolers like the ones in this test round up are testaments to advanced thinking. CPU coolers have grown and now come with 92mm or 120mm fans that can move much more air than anything in the previous generations at much less noise levels."

добавлено через 1 минуту
VIZO Sleet VGA Cooler
"The Sleet VGA cooler comes in a blister pack that shows off the cooler and heatsinks. On the back you will find the specifications and application chart. When opening the package try not to destroy the blue insert, on the inside of it is the installation instructions for the Sleet VGA cooler."

Zalman VF-900
"Zalman manufacture some of the worlds best loved coolers for the hardware enthusiasts. From graphics card chillers to CPU heatsink and fan combos, they do it all. Today I have their VF-900 GPU cooler to test, I wonder how it will do..."
grogi вне форума