Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.08.2007, 08:23     # 99
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000
"First off, let me tell you where I'm coming from. I am one of the few users of natural keyboards on staff, so I will have no problem transitioning to the 7000. That being said, I do remember the first time I tried an ergo keyboard and it confused me and seemed HUGE but I was a very quick convert. Now I am totally useless on a non ergo keyboard. So therefore my review of the 7000 will be coming from someone who is used to a natural keyboard, and not someone who is coming off a straight keyboard."

WolfKing Timberwolf FPS Gaming Keyboard
"The Timberwolf takes WolfKing's original product, the WolfKing Warrior (a circular type keyboard to have beside your regular keyboard), and merges it with a compact version of a full QWERTY keyboard to give you the best of both worlds in one complete package. Now that we have our minds thinking what this looks like, lets take a look at the packaging before we get to the keyboard itself. The front has that gaming feel showing a picture of the keyboard and a Wolf dressed in Desert Camo. The back highlights the features of the keyboard, as well as some review comments."
grogi вне форума