Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.10.2007, 09:28     # 284
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
Microsoft Sidewinder Mouse
"I first picked up the Microsoft Sidewinder when I was over at the Microsoft Hardware Day which, despite the misleading name, is an event all about mice and keyboards. For a man like me, who’s never claimed to be a technological know-it-all like either Rich or Tim, the Hardware Day is as close as I can get to being really techy and I made the most of it by taking DPI, macros and input lag with the Microsoft honchos.

On the main focuses of the presentation I was treated to before we all went off to play Halo 3 was how Microsoft had resurrected the Sidewinder brand.

The Sidewinder line, back when that name used to mean something to whippersnappers like me, comprised a wide range of joysticks, gamepads and other inputs aimed solely at gamers. The range was pretty well respected at the time, but was largely forgotten about after the last product came out in 1999 and Microsoft moved to start focus more on the Xbox console and all that ‘console stuff’."

Logitech G9 3200 dpi Laser USB Gaming Mouse
"Ever since I first laid my hand on the funny pointing device attached to the Apple Mac back in the forth grade, I felt that computers would always seem to be approachable. I think that most of us probably started this way, and eventually learned our way around the rest of the landscape. Times have changed, and now many of us require, nay demand, something more from our peripheral hardware than simple functions. The Logitech G9 3200 dpi Laser USB Gaming Mouse 910-000173 has arrived on the scene and Benchmark Reviews is ready to point and click... boom, head-shot!"

Logitech G9 Gaming Mouse
"It’s like a media circus whenever Logitech releases any new input devices. The reputation that Logitech has when it comes to mice and keyboards is second to none. Take a look at the G5, one of the most desired mice around. It had razor fast response and good looks. And when we speak of keyboards, chances are you have heard or even own a G11/G15 keyboard. For an avid gamer this keyboard has all the features necessary to beat any first person shooter, let alone using the macro keys in games . The LCD screen, weapon shortcuts and media controls, this keyboard basically has it all.

But not to sit back and rely on the success of the two year old G5, Logitech has graced us with a new gaming mouse entitled the G9. The G9 promises to upstage the G5 and any other competitors’ offering. They plan on doing this with an extra feature rich apparatus which includes changeable grips, higher DPI and other features that is needed to continue your success in dominating the latest game."
grogi вне форума