Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 30.11.2007, 08:38     # 365
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
Silverstone Kublai Series KL01 Case
"Most hardware reviewers get a fair amount of PC cases. I guess I've reviewed more than my share, five or six this year with a couple of more scheduled for the next couple of weeks..well over a dozen in the past few years, I lost count a long time ago. I've had cases that cost around $50, and cases that cost over $200. Premodded and plain Jane, innovative and outright boring.

Out of all of the cases I've had, I don't have to stop and think which one was my favorite. Hands down, the case I liked the most was a Silverstone Temjin TJ-05, the original model. It is big and beautiful, and I used words in my review like elegant and regal about it. It was the first large case I owned, the first with twin 120mm fans, the first that would hold more than three hard drives (it will hold seven), and a few other firsts for me. I still like it today as much as I did in 2003 when I reviewed it. I have had three different rigs in it, and I will undoubtedly use it again someday, unlike the other 6 or so unused cases that accompany it in my shed.

So it stands that I feel Silverstone builds a fine case, along with their other fine products, which includes enclosures, power supplies, and cooling solutions. Will the KL01 live up to my expectations for quality and innovation? We'll see."

CoolerMaster Cosmos 1000 Enclosure Review
" CoolerMaster has come up with some very unique and target-based products through the years. Some of those unique items include enclosures and extremely large, over-the-top type enclosures. The CoolerMaster Cosmos 1000 is one of those enclosures. The Cosmos 1000 is large enough to house the family pet or that pesky mother-in-law of yours. Constructed from aluminum and steel, this unit is stronger and lighter than an all-steel unit. Some of the unique features include sound-deadening foam on the side panels, a removable rack-style hard drive tray, a new push button tool-less clip, and a host of other stylish features."

Ultra m998 Case
"When our review unit of the Ultra m998 Case arrived, I had to do a double take. This wasn't a new case design at all. This case was the Global Win YCC-61F1 Case that we reviewed way back in December of 2001. Here's the link to our review from six years ago. The case was so good in fact that it was only a year ago we put the Global Win YCC-61F1 into retirement. After taking the Ultra m998 out of its packaging I realized that Ultra Products had gained the rights to this design and updated it with some modern features. Then the more I looked at it, I realized it wasn't just a few new features, it was a whole lot of them. The Ultra m988 looks the same as the old Global Win but the resemblance is skin deep. Today, we have a look at a remake of an already venerable case into something that much nicer."

Antec's Performance One P182 and P190 Cases: A Visual Review
"A case is an important component of any computer system. It houses all the components, and thus can affect the performance of all of them. With so many high powered components prevalent in the average enthusiast's systems today, a good case has to offer sufficient cooling and proper design to allow for the highest levels of compatibility and stability. Antec is a company that has a reputation of fulfilling these requirements with their cases."
grogi вне форума