Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.12.2007, 08:42     # 760
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
GlacialTech Igloo 5710 CPU Cooler
"You may remember Glacial Tech from our review of their impressive power supply which we reviewed here. We decided to test out their other products and have in our labs the 5710 which is marketed as a quiet cooler with average performance. As a power use with a dual CPU setup I have personal experience with just how much noise some of these systems produce and would readily accept a cooler designed to cool adequately and yet quietly.

Lets take a look at the new Igloo 5710 cooler from GlacialTech and see if it does a good job, and is quiet."

Aerocool Silverwind CPU Cooler
"Ready for something new in processor cooling? Well, Aerocool thinks you are. Aerocool has been in the middle of the cooling game for quite some time. In the days of the Intel socket 478, we had the Ht-102 tower cooler. A great performer that competed with the likes of Swiftech and Thermalright. Then the next generation Intel socket 775 came. This socket was introduced along with the Aerocool Dominator. Another great cooler that looked good and performed just as well. But what is next?

Well, what Aerocool would like for you to take interest in is their cooler for the Core2 processor titled Silverwind. The Silverwind has a style and shape to it that is kind of unique compared to a lot of current coolers on the block. The extrusion heatsink as Aerocool calls it pulls air down thru the middle of the cooler into an inner set of fins. And then the air………wait you have to click on some more pages before I spill the beans."

Thermalright HR-09 Mosfet Cooler
"Thermalright has been a major player in the CPU cooling business for more than six years. I believe it was sometime in the fall of 2001 when I heard of them. My first experience with their products however wasn't until a little more than a year later when I picked up an SLK-800A. I was so impressed with their product and all the ones after that that I've used Thermalright heatsinks pretty much exclusively on my overclocked systems since. As Thermalright has grown as a company, so too has their product line expanded. They don't make just good CPU coolers anymore. Now you can get Thermalright video card coolers, chipset heatsinks, memory coolers and even water blocks! They also have their own brand of thermal compound. It seems that whenever Thermalright has seen a need for better cooling, they've provided a solution."

Silverstone Tundra TD01 External WC Kit Review
"Silverstone introduced a compact external water cooling kit, named the Tundra TD01 a while ago, we stress test this silent cooling solution with a hot running P4 as well as a more eco-friendly Celeron CPU. Does it stand a chance against a high end air cooling setup? We´ll find out."

Danger Den DD-29XT VGA Water Block
""Many might be wondering why spend money on a Video Card with a great cooler only to ripe it off and install an expensive VGA water block. The major reason why is it will cool the GPU and memory substantially better than any VGA cooler on the market. The other reason is noise related. The Radeon 2900XT and 2900Pro Video Cards can be very loud when under maximum load using the cooler. But having a VGA water block installed means it would be completely silent. The Danger Den DD-29XT VGA Water Block it’s a perfect option for a HTPC setup or a silent PC build. Watch the video to find out more and check out the bloopers at the end." ~3dGameMan.com"

Water World from Koolance: Exos-2 LX Liquid Cooling System and Koolance Water-Blocks Review
"We are offering you our tests of the complete kit for PC liquid cooling from Koolance. It is effective, beautiful, functional and expensive. Read our detailed review of this fantastic system that is absolutely worth the price they ask for it."
grogi вне форума