Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.01.2008, 10:31     # 373
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
Cooler Master CMStacker 832 Review
"Over the last few months we have been lucky enough to review some of what we consider to be some of the best computer enclosures on the market today. These would include cases like the Cooler Master Cosmos, Gigabyte 3DMercury and 3DAurora, Antec 900 to name just a few.

Today we have the pleasure of reviewing another 100% aluminum case from Cooler Master, the CMStacker 832. Even though this case has only been on the market for a very short time it has already developed a huge fan-base in part because of the spectacular cooling capabilities of this case. We will discuss this feature further into our review. So come on along as we discover what all the excitement is about!"

GlacialTech Altair A380 Media Center PC Case
"GlacialTech is not exactly a common name when it comes to computer components, and when I agreed to review one of their new products it was actually the first time I had ever heard of them. They are a fairly young company (founded in 2001), and they hold many patents focused on different aspects of cooling computer components. Their product lineup includes server and media center cases, coolers for Intel and AMD processors, DC fans, and many power supplies marketed under the name GlacialPower."

Sunbeam Tuniq 3 Case Review
"It was awhile when we looked at Sunbeam products last. Today we got a case from their sister company named Tuniq. They sent us a sample of their Tuniq3 case that has CCFL feet along with some new cooling features that I have not seen before. Does it perform well and has this Asian company started thinking of quality and not just quantity? Lets have a closer look."
grogi вне форума