Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.02.2008, 10:42     # 361
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
Nesteq ECS7001 PSU
"NesteQ are a German Power Supply and peripherals manufacturer. Being a relatively young company they are not well known outside Germany, but they are slowly expanding towards the global market. True enough, NesteQ have a small range of products but nearly all of them have features or designs which makes them unique in some way.

Today we will take a look at the ECS7001, a powerful 700W PSU featuring a patented cable connecting system. It may look like yet another modular PSU but unlike all other modular PSUs you don’t have to connect each cable directly to the unit; you can connect each cable right where another cable ends. Interesting? We think so."

Antec True Power Quattro 850 Watt Power Supply
"Designed with high performance in mind, Antec boasts that TPQ 850 supplies have 3% voltage regulation on the main rails and can put out 850 watts continuously with 80%+ efficiency over all loads. Them’s tough words - Jeb, grab yer shooter, let’s see if this power supply can dance!"

Antec Truepower Quattro 1000w ATX PSU
"In the two years that I've been reviewing PSU's for Overclock3D I've certainly seen a lot of different designs. From the boring black ones, to the brushed aluminium ones and even ones with metallic paint jobs. It seems that PSU manufacturers will do anything to separate their latest kilowatt monsters from the rest of the bunch. However, when I was tipped off that a well known manufacturer had started a new line of PSU's with go-faster stripes, the boy racer inside me got a rude awakening!

So, who could possibly come up with the cunning idea of plastering their latest high-end PSU with the decals used on an 80's sports car? Well you can cross off the highly respectable manufacturers such as Antec for a start......err, OK maybe not!"
grogi вне форума