Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.02.2008, 10:18     # 322
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 Review

"Microsoft uses 2.4GHz wireless technology for the Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 that gives up to a 30 foot wireless range. The mouse features a Flip 3D key, a magnifier and 4-way scrolling built in. Power comes from a pair of AA batteries and on the bottom of the mouse you can snap the wireless transceiver in for transport. Microsoft covers the mouse with a 5-year warranty. Sensitivity isn’t specified, but it feels like an 800 dpi mouse."

Razer Lachesis 4000dpi Gaming Mouse
"I'm a gamer. I figure you probably are too. I don't play a whole host of games, but I'm pretty big into Counter-Strike: Source. One of the most common complaints I hear on any server, behind lag and hacks, is that of a bad mouse. Though it is most often the case that people are just making excuses, such a complaint is a legitimate one at a higher level of play. If a mouse is inconsistent or has a low DPI, a good player notices immediately.

As the gaming industry has expanded over the past few years, gaming peripherals (specifically gaming mice) have become increasingly popular. While a variety of new companies are now fighting for the limelight, Razer is commonly recognized as the company that was there when it all began. Even way back in the days of Rainbow Six (you know, the original one), the best players were fanatically using spray painted panes of glass for mouse pads and going out and buying the hottest new Razer mouse.

Today we're going to have a look at Razer's most recent mouse, the Lachesis. Weighing in at 4000dpi with a 1000MHz polling rate, this mouse is sure to be an absolute beast. But, does a 4000dpi sensor provide noticeable improvement, and will Razer stay true to their well-earned reputation? Read on as we find out."
grogi вне форума