Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.06.2007, 15:00     # 263
grogi

grogi - Гад и сволочь
CoolerMaster Real Power Pro 750W
"SLi, Crossfire, 750GB hard drives, quad-core processors. These are just a few of the power-hungry technologies and products which need to be fed the watts. Do you really need to go all out and get a 1000watt power supply that is going to make your electric bill go through the roof? How about a power supply that isn’t too big, but can easily handle the applications listed above?

Think of a number between 500 and 1000. I thought of 750. Coincidently, the power supply that I’m reviewing today is the Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750watt power supply. I’m going to rip this power supply up with a bunch of rigorous tests to see if it can handle what I do, but also to see its potential.

Cooler Master is one of the most well known companies in the computer hardware industry thanks to its line of superior cases. Will this power supply help Cooler Master’s success in the power supply market? Let’s dig in to find out all about this 750watt power supply. "

OCZ ModXStream 780 Watt Power Supply
"Now that OCZ has acquired one of the best power supply manufacturers in the business in PC Power and Cooling, there is no doubt this merger will place OCZ at the top of the PSU market for some time to come. Producing quality power supplies is nothing new to OCZ. Before this historic merger OCZ was known to have some of the best power supplies on the market as well. Take the PowerStream for example. This PSU was one of the greatest power supplies of all time and alot of individuals still use it to this day.

Another power supply that was released around the same time as the PowerStream was the ModStream. The ModStream was OCZ's first attempt at a modular power supply. The unit faired pretty well and in the process introduced many of us to a way to clean up and organize our PC's innards. Last week OCZ sent us their newest modular power unit, the ModXStream, a newer and more powerful modular PSU boasting 780W. Let's take a look at the glory that is the ModXStream. "
grogi вне форума