Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.01.2003, 10:48     # 13
dimonk
NewСибирский Монк

dimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуруdimonk Отец (мать) всех Гуру
Adobe Photoshop 7.0-ME is an enhanced version of the world leading photo design application, adapted for Middle Eastern languages. This product features expert Arabic, Persian and Hebrew text-graphic capabilities, including "VECTOR" support.

бла-бла-бла...

Modified Type Tool options
• Right-to-Left line option allows you to control the main writing direction of the Text. If this option is checked, the line direction of the text and tabulations is right to left.
• Ligatures check-box let you choose wether or not you apply ligatures at selected characters level. This does apply to Roman text as well, enabling you to display ligatures such as œ æ.

The ME digits check-box (Arabic/ Hindi numerals) allows you to choose to display either Arabic digits or Hindi digits.

Localised User interface
Adobe Photoshop 7.0-ME has been specially adapted to allow you to work with localized User Interface (International English, Arabic, French or Hebrew).

достаточно?..